jUsT wAnT y0u To KnOw...


Dear, I just want you to know
That i will never let you go
I'll always be there by your side
From now until the day i die
This is a promise from my heart
I knew i loved you from the start
I stood beside you everyday
And showed you i cared in everyway
So from now on out of my life is you
Only you..
It's not a lie dear
This is true Forever and always is what we'll be
It now is us not just you and me
Together we will be as one
Until our day's done..
I cant wait for the day when we say I Do
Because I will always love you
So,I just wanted you to know
That I will never let you go..
NEVER..

PSITTT ::> hanya kamu yg bertakhta dihati selain TUHAN dan FAMILY...juga SAHABAT...sayang kamu semua:)

NOTE ::> true love is when you shed a tear and still want him.it's when he ignores you and you still love him.it's when he loves another but you still smiles and say "im happy for you.." when all you really do is cry...and cry

Comments

Unknown said…
ena~ jiwangnye posts
hey, rindu kamu tahu???
follow me back ne?

Popular posts from this blog

TIPS MELEGAKAN SAKIT TEKAK DEWASA & KANAK-KANAK

BerKeLaH wAtERf@LL,gAmBaNg PaH@Ng

Buatmu ibu..muahh